1. Did you face any difficulty in finding this place?
2. Tell me something about your self.
3. Why does this role interest you? Or why have you applied for this job?
4. Why do you think should we take you for this job?
5. Are you an Introvert or Extrovert?
6. What is your greatest strength?
What do you want to achieve in the next 5 years?
• Say you would like to acquire certain skills and move up the ladder
• If you are interested in Management, say you would like to take up a part-time course/full time course in x years time
Are you willing to change your project/profile when required?
What skills do you want to develop to succeed in this role?
• Tell them that you, as a fresher, have the ability but formal training to enhance your skills for a professional environment
Are you planning to go for further studies?
• If you are pursuing further studies, say so. Tell them why you want to go for that course
• If you are taking up a distance education course or a part time course, they should know, as you will need to take leaves when you appear for exams
What newspaper/magazine/book do you read?
• Same goes for the magazine, make sure you have read the last edition
• When giving names of books, remember the author(s) name(s) and be ready to give out some summary of the book
• Discuss your family background in short
• Discuss your qualification
• Discuss your characteristics that will help you professionally
• Discuss your interest, hobbies
Tell me something about yourself that is no written in your resume.
• Whenever talking about yourself, be confident, but not over confident.
• Do not praise yourself all the time
• You could discuss some personal traits or acheivements
Do you know anyone who works with this company?
• This shows them about your level of interest, and it is human nature if you know someone who works there you will ask them for feedback about the company or the role
• They could ask that person for your reference
Do you have any other offer at hand?
Do you have any questions for us?
• You can ask whether the company allows for lateral and vertical role changes
• You can also ask whether the company encourages learning and development of employees
• Ask whether the company has plans for expansion
• You can also discuss your role in detail